Thursday, September 1, 2016

Shaker Post it Note Holders

What a wonderful day!  The temperature is below seasonal (yes, for the first time in I don't know how long) it is below seasonal at 23 degrees C.  I think I can actually do some work outside today.

But before I do, I wanted to post a couple of Post-it notes in holders which I made especially for the guys.  Both have a pen tucked along the side. Please note that they are packaged and almost ready to go in my craft fair bin.

One is the regular 3 by 3" post-it notes; the second the 4 by 6" yellow lined notes.

1.  The 4 by 6" Post it Note: 
Start with a piece of Dapper Denim cardstock that is 9 1/2 by 6 1/4", and score at 4, 4 1/2, and 5"
Fold in half at the middle score line and made two small slits to the other score lines (this will hold the pen).  I cut 2 extra 2 by 6 1/4" pieces and notched them with the badge punch to create the illusion of waves.  These were adhered to the front and bottom edges.
Decorate the top as you would a regular shaker card.
The pen that is added to the side of the note pad is an R.S.V.P pen

2.  3 by 3 Post it Note:
Start with a 8 1/8 by 3 1/2" piece of card stock, and score at 3 1/3, 3 3/8, and 4 1/4.
The pen used here is a gel mini pen.

Supplies Used for Both:
Stamp: Seaside Shore
Inks: Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist, Mint Macaron
Papers: Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Byond the Sea DSP
Accessories: Layering Oval framelits, Window sheet, shades of blue shaker elements (non SU)

No comments: