Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Greetings from Santa Box

I held my team meeting last night, and the swap card I made featured the Detailed Santa Thinlet die.  On one of the cards I placed the die on the cardstock incorrectly, so that it was sideways on the card rather than on the top.
Rather than throw it out, I had an idea to make a box - so I die cut 3 other pieces of cardstock the same way, and made this box.

The image was die cut onto Whisper White cardstock, cut to a 4 by 4" size and adhered to Real Red cardstock which what cut to 5 by 5" giving me a 1" tab to join the pieces together.
A 4 by 4" piece of Real Red cardstock was adhered to the bottom of the box.

A lid can be made for the box if desired.

Supplies Used:
  1. Detailed Santa Thinlet die
  2. Whisper White cardstock
  3. Real Red Cardstock

No comments: