Monday, August 1, 2016

Note Card and Box Set

I finally got a new computer with Windows 10 on it.  What a learning curve!!  I had to get my son, who is a computer whiz, to help me, because after I had put in the passwords and shut the computer down, it would not let me back in.  I learned a very important lesson from that - save everything on a flash drive.
Everyday I learn something new about the computer.  Today it was organizing and editing my photos using a new editing program- haven't imported the ones from the old computer yet.  I must admit I have been putting that off.

Over the last few days I have been making cards using the new Serene Scenic DSP.  Today I made a box for a note card set - decorating the front with the DSP, and placing a strip on each of the note cards.  The box will hold 4 note cards and their envelopes.

I used a tutorial I saw on Pinterest here, starting with a Delightful Dijon cardstock base..  The box was decorated with DSP from the Serene Scenic DSP stack, and that DSP was also added to the note card.
The decoration on the belly band is from the Flourishing  thinlets - the flowers using Whisper White cardstock, the leaves with Old Olive.

Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Inks: Black Memento, Delightful Dijon
Papers: Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, Old Olive, Serene Scenic DSP stack
Accessories: Small oval punch, rhinestone brad, dimensionals, Flourishing Thinlet dies
 

No comments: