Thursday, August 4, 2016

Lovely Baggie Box made with Christmas DSP

I first saw this  baggie box on the Stamping and Blogging web site and I immediately fell in love with it.   Sandi McIver had made it using the Pop of Pink DSP which made a  stunning box!
I decided to make this Baggie Box  with the Christmas DSP. This paper proved not to be as substantial a paper as the Pop of Pink and I had to be careful with the scoring and folding so the paper would not tear.



The purse is made using the This Christmas DSP with Cherry Cobbler cardstock being used for the top and handle of the purse.
It is decorated with an ornament made using the red foil paper and I made it into a shaker ornament.  The ornament is decorated at the top with a flower and ivy from the stamp set "Peace this Christmas"
The sentiment is embossed with gold embossing powder.

No comments: