Wednesday, July 20, 2016

You Are Always in My Heart - a Foxy Friend Card

For some reason I was intimidated by the Foxy Friend stamp set and coordinating punch, but today I conquered my fears.
I stamped and cut out a lot of images of different animals, and then felt confident enough to make a card.
The sketch I used was for my yahoo group "Canadian Die Cut Exchange" where every month we have a card sketch challenge.

 
  • Basic Card is Pool Party, layered with Whisper White.
  • A Piece of a Little Foxy DSP (coloured toadstools) was die cut with the  layering oval franelits and placed under a 1 3/4 by 5 1/4" piece of Pool Party cardstock.
  • Image Panel consists of a  3 3/4 by 2 3/4" piece of Whisper white upon which the images are built, matted with a 4 by 3" piece of Smoky Slate.
This unit is adhered to the card front using dimensionals.

Images:
 Fox: stamped in Calypso Coral; eyes and nose with Black Memento; feet with Black Memento
Tree Stump:   smoky slate
Trees: one small and one large stamped with Mint Macaron

Sentiment is from Thoughtful Branches stamped with Black Memento, cut into pieces and adhered to the card front.

Accessories:
Stamps: Foxy Friends, Thoughtful Tree
Inks: Black Memento, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron
Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White, A Little Foxy DSP, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Layering Oval Framelits, Dimensionals

No comments: