The Inspiration picture with Stampin' Celebration brought all that to the forefront.
This is the card I came up with - featuring strawberries.
- Base cardstock is Watermelon Wonder, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.
- On top of that is a 2" strip of Fresh Fruit DSP, and at an angle is a 3 5/8 by 2 3/8" piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder.
- Image piece is 3 5/8 by 2 3/8" of Whisper White cardstock. It was stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink with the background stamp from "Here You Are" (stamp off once first in order to obtain a light wash like look)
- On a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock 3 strawberries were stamped with Watermelon Wonder; their tops with Old Olive. They were cut out by hand and adhered to the Image Piece - reassembling the strawberries there. Some clear Wink of Stella gave some sparkle to the berries.
- The image piece was matted with 3 3/4 by 2 1/2" piece of Old Olive
- The completed image piece was now adhered to the card front with dimensionals.
Inks: Black Memento, Watermelon Wonder, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Fresh Fruit DSP, Old Olive
Accessories:Decorative Dots embossing folder, Sparkle embossing folder, Wink of Stella clear glimmer rush, dimensionals.