Saturday, July 9, 2016

Country Living Easel Card

It's been a while since I made an Easel card, so decided to make one today.  However, I don't know if I'll be able to show it to you as for some reason my camera is not sending pictures to my computer.  I was able to scan some components into the computer, so that's where I will start until I can figure out a way to show the easel card in all its glory.


This is the front of the card with the Easel closed. The card base is Crumb Cake cardstock. On top of the Crumb Cake layer is s layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.

The truck is coloured with inks and a blender pen.  The cut out truck was then  placed against some retired sky-like DSP.  Below that DSP was a piece of  striped Crumb Cake DSP. Covering the seam between these two pieces of DSP is 1/2 of a 1 1/4" Crumb Cake striped ribbon which has been frayed.

On a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock, the boots and guitar images are stamped and coloured with ink and blender pens  Both are cut out and adhered to the lower card front using dimensionals.

This is the card opened up to show the bottom of the front.  Since this is a birthday card, I used the Hello You Thinlet "happy" die cut in Crumb Cake cardstock.  This also helps to provide a stopper for the top of the Easel.  The second work for the birthday phrase, "birthday" is from "Crazy About You"

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Country Living, Crazy About You
Inks: Black Memento, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Rose Red, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Old Olive
Papers:Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Retired DSP, Crumb Cake DSP
Accessories: Blender pen, Hello You Thinlet, 1 1/4" crumb cake striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals
 

No comments: