Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cards made with Serene Scenic DSP stack

Yesterday I made a card that I had made using the DSP from the Scenic Scenery DSP stack with a promise that I would make some more todayl
Well, I made two, and it took me under 5 minutes to make both.
The first card is a sympathy card, and I used Old Olive as its base, layered with Whisper White.

The sentiment is from Flourishing Phrases, stamped  Whisper White, die cut using the layering ovals framelits and adhered to a punched out decorative label punchie.

The second card features the stamp set "Wherever You Go" and the image of the bridge was stamped directly onto the DSP.  Add some sunrise in Daffodil Delight, and some birds flying in the sky and wholla you have a card.
Here are both the cards along with the DSP stack.

Again, this DSP stack is on Page 174 of the Annual catalogue.





No comments: