Today I am posting card 3 for Belle & Friends. I want to make one more, and make it a Christmas card.
- This time Belle is coloured with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede. A cupcake is placed beside him. Both images are cut out and placed aside.
- The base card is Sahara Sand made into a 4 by 4" card. It is layered with Whisper White and then Foxy & Friends DSP with a Sweet & Sassy heart die cut in the middle. There reverse side of the DSP was placed behind the heart (it almost makes it look like Iris Folding), and the cut out dog image placed on it using dimensionals.
- The sentiment is cut into strips and placed along the tops of the heart.
- The tropical bird from a previous project was cut out and attached to the top left of theheart over the sentiment.
- Finally, using a fine tipped black pen, dashes and dots were marked along the periphery of the heart.
Stamps: Belle& Friends
Inks: Black Memento, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Tangello Twist (fine tipped pen - non SU)
Papers: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Foxy & Friends DSP
Accessories: Sweet & Sassy Hearts Framelits, blender pen, Wink of Stella clear glimmer brush.