This challenge is a colour one: Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Whisper White. I've been playing with the Baby Bear stamp set the last couple of days, and thought this would be a perfect colour combination for the bear.
- Card base: Island Indigo
- First layer: Whisper White
- Second layer: Pool Party DSP
- Fourth layer: 3 pieces of Whisper White, each embossed with a different embossing folder: Seaside, Decorative Dots, and Dazzling. They were lightly sponged with Pool Party ink. They were adhered to a piece of Island Indigo cardstock, which was then adhered to the card front.
- The two step stamping technique was applied to the bear:
- Step one: bear stamped with Pool Party ink
- Step two: bear stamped with Island Indigo after stamping off once.
The Baby Bear was adhered to a piece of Whisper White cardstock the background of which had been stamped with Timeless Texture stamp set and Pool Party ink. Dimensionals were used.
This piece was matted with Island Indigo cardstock, and this image piece was adhered to the card front at and angle, using dimensionals.
The sentiment, stamped with Island Indigo ink on Whisper White, was die cut with the banner framelit and matted with island Indigo cardstock. It was adhered to the baby bear with dimensionals.
Some bling was added in the form of Wink of Stella (to the eyes, ears, nose) and some dazzling details to adhered to heart shaped sequins from the Brights Sequin Assortment.
Stamps: Baby Bear, Timeless Texture
Inks: Island Indigo, Pool Party
Papers: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party DSP
Accessories: Embossing folders (dazzling, seaside, decorative dots), Brights sequin assortment, dazzling details, Wink of Stella clear glimmer brush, dimensionals, banner framelit