- This happy, laughing kitty was coloured with a blender pen and Soft Suede ink. The ribbon was coloured Calypso Coral. It was then cut out and set aside while I made the balloons and the card base which was Calypso Coral layered with embossed Whisper White. On the left side a strip of Cherry on Top DSP (retired) was attached. A piece of Calypso Coral cardstock was attached over the edge.
- The 3 balloons were stamped on a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock using two step stamping. The outer balloon was stamped with Black Memento; the texture with Calypso Coral. and punched out using the Balloon Builder punch.
- They were clustered to the Whisper White layer which was embossed with the Gently Falling embosssing folder. The third balloon was adhered with dimensionals.
- Because the background was already embossed, the strings coming from the balloons were hand drawn down to the kitty were was applied below them as if suspended in air.
- Three clouds were punched using the Cupcake builder punch, the edges sponged with Marina Mist cardstock and applied randomly around the kitty.
Stamp: Pretty Kitty, Balloon Celebration, And Many More
Inks: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist, Black Memento
Papers: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP (retired)
Accessories: Balloon Builder punch, Cupcake Builder punch, Gently Falling Embossing folder, White Baker's twine, dimensionals.