- Base card is Pacific Point, layered with Whisper White
- I just love the Timeless Texture stamp set and used it to create a background for the baby bear. Then this image piece was matted with Pacific Point cardstock and adhered to the card front.
- The hand cut out baby bear had its edges sponged with Soft Suede, the eyes and nose darkened with a black marker, and then adhered to the background using dimensionals.
- A Pacific Point bow was cut out and adhered to the top of the bear's head.
- The balloons were stamped using the Balloon Celebration stamp set, and punched out using the coordinating Balloon Builder punch. A line was drawn down from the balloons to the bear's paw using the fine end of black marker.
- Wink of Stella glimmer brush applied clear gitter to the balloons, the eyes and nose
- Using the junior alphabet die, the number "2" was die cut using diamond glimmer cardstock and adhered to the bear's tummy.
Stamps: Baby Bear, Balloon Celebration, Timeless Texture
Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pacific Point
Papers: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Diamond Glimmer paper
Accessories:Balloon Builder punch, dimensionals, Wink of Stella clear glimmer brush.