- The focal image was stamped onto a background created with sponges and a circle template.
- Three basic colours were used: Sahara Sand and the bottom, Pear Pizzazz in the middle, and Soft Sky at the top. Markers are used to ink up the stamp - Wild Wasabi and Soft Suede.
- The circle edges are sponged with Soft Suede
- It is attached to the card front using dimensionals.
- The card front is a Whisper White layer embossed with the Sparkles embossing folder, with a strip of Pear Pizzazz DSP adhered to in.
- The sentiment is from "And Many More". It is punched using the Ticket Builder Punch (Retired).
Stamps: Artistically Asian, And Many More
Inks: Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Markers (Wild Wisabi, Soft Suede)
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz DSP
Accessories: Sparkles embossing folder, Circle Framelits, Ticket builder punch, dimensionals, rhinestones.