Thursday, April 28, 2016

Congratulations Grad - Pal Paper Arts #298 & SUO challenges #147

I remember when I graduated from University I carried red roses.  Those flowers will always be associated with graduations for me.
This card was made using the sketch challenge with Pals Paper Arts 
and the theme of "congratulations" with SUO challenges 
Because the roses are 3D I will make a Pizza box for the card.







PPA-298-Apr28 

  • The basic cardstock is Basic Black layered with Very Vanilla
  • Two pieces of Timeless Texture DSP of the same size were added to the Very Vanilla at different angle.
  • Using the Botanical Builder framelits (5 pieces for each rose) I made red 2 roses, and die cut 2 fringed leaves in Pear Pizzazz 
  • The graduation caps were traced from another source and cut out by hand.  Some gold glimmer paper stars were made using the star border punch, and I glued these stars around the edge of the graduation hats. They were adhered to the DSP using dimensionals.
  • The sentiment is from B.Y.O.B and die cut using the oval framelits.  I applied some gold Wink of Stella glitter on the sentiment. The oval sentiment was adhered to the card using dimensionals.
Supplies Used: 
Stamp: B.Y.O.B
Inks: Black Memento
Papers: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Timeless Texture DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Gold glimmer
Accessories: Botanical Builder framelits, Star border punch, Oval framelit, dimensionals


I made a pizza like box to put the graduation card in.  It is in my next post, but here is a sneak peak.

No comments: