This card was made using the sketch challenge with Pals Paper Arts
and the theme of "congratulations" with SUO challenges
Because the roses are 3D I will make a Pizza box for the card.
- The basic cardstock is Basic Black layered with Very Vanilla
- Two pieces of Timeless Texture DSP of the same size were added to the Very Vanilla at different angle.
- Using the Botanical Builder framelits (5 pieces for each rose) I made red 2 roses, and die cut 2 fringed leaves in Pear Pizzazz
- The graduation caps were traced from another source and cut out by hand. Some gold glimmer paper stars were made using the star border punch, and I glued these stars around the edge of the graduation hats. They were adhered to the DSP using dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from B.Y.O.B and die cut using the oval framelits. I applied some gold Wink of Stella glitter on the sentiment. The oval sentiment was adhered to the card using dimensionals.
Inks: Black Memento
Papers: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Timeless Texture DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Gold glimmer
Accessories: Botanical Builder framelits, Star border punch, Oval framelit, dimensionals
I made a pizza like box to put the graduation card in. It is in my next post, but here is a sneak peak.