- The image was stamped in a piece of Whisper White cardstock twice. One was punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch. The directional hands were cut out of the second image, and with a dimensional was adhered to the top of the first image. A 5/16 silver brad was embossed with black embossing powder, a hole was poked in the middle of the compass and the embossed brad was inserted through it.
- This compass was matted with a black circle die cut using the circle framelits, and then another larger circle in Sahara Sand.
- These circles were adhered together using dimensionals.
- These circles were adhered to an image piece in Basic Black matted with Sahara Sand.
- The sentiment was stamped with Black Memento punched with a small oval punch and then adhered below the compass.
- The main card is black cardstock, layered with Going Places DSP (world map_
- Two smaller rectangle pieces of different patterns of the same DSP were adhered to the top of the DSP mat, slightly overlapping each other and at different levels.
- The image panel was adhered to the center of the card.
- 6 basic black stars were punched using the small star punch. Three were glued to the top right; three on the lower left. Clear Wink of Stella glitter was applied to these stars.
Inks: Black Memento, Basic Gray
Papers: Basic Black, Going Places DSP, Whisper White , Sahara Sand
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, Circles framelits, Paper Piercer, 5/16 Silver Brad, Black embossing powder, dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella glitter, Small oval punch. star punch.