I made this flower for the sketch challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday . Originally, this sketch had an optional theme of St. Patrick's Day with it, but I'm somewhat late for that as St. Patrick's Day is long and gone.
- I started out by making the flower, and to do this I stamped 10 images of the petal from the stamp set "Friends & Flowers" in Hello Honey on a 1 3/4" strip of Whisper White cardstock and 2 of the smaller joined petals. Three smaller leaf petals were stamped in Pear Pizzaz
- Using the Festive Flower Builder Punch, each petal/leaf was punched out.
- These petals were hot glued to a 1 1/4" circle of Hello Honey - 5 on the bottom, and 5 on the top. The two joined petals were crisscrossed and hot glued to the top. The leaves were adhered two together at one side and singly on the other.
- Some SU gold dazzling details was added around each petal.
- Then a Designer Wooden button was added to the flower center; followed by a medium pearl.
- The basic card is Crumb Cake, layered with Whisper White and then English Country Garden DSP.
- A large banner was die cut using the banner framelits. The banner was embossed using the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.
- Across the bottom of the banner, the sentiment was stamped on a strip of Whisper White cardstock.
- The assembled flower was adhered to the top of the banner.
Stamps: Friends & Flowers, Watercolor Wings
Inks: Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz, Black Memento
Papers:Crumb Cake, Whisper White, English Country Garden DSP
Accessories: Festive Flower Builder Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Gold dazzling details, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Large Pearl, Designer Neutral wood button. Hot glue gun.