Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cottage Greeting Kit

This weekend I thought I'd have some fun and put together the various elements of the Cottage Greeting Kit from pag. 154 of the Annual Catalogue.  It did not take me as long as I expected - less than 2 hours and it was quite enjoyable.

This kit makes 15 cards ; 3 oe each design.
Folded size is 5 by 5"
Includes cards and card bases
The envelopes have silver foil envelope liner.
The kit also includes all of the embellishments to make some fantastic cards: baker's twine, die-cut paper and foil images, sequins, wood veneer sheets, enamel dots and stampin' dimensionals.

Cost of kit:  $19.75   Item no.  138377

A stamp set that coordinates with the kit is available at an extra cost.
Item: 139962  Cottage Greetings (clear)   $20.00         138940 (wood)  $32.00

Card 1

 


Card 2


Card 3

These will be in display at my craft shows.  It's a solution to customers of mine who live in Northern communities and cannot come to my classes.



No comments: