The card is made for the sketch challenge with Freshly Made Sketches #226
- Image was stamped with Black Memento ink and coloured with a blender pen and ink pads (Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow)
- Some clear Wink of Stella glitter was applied to the flower petals and part of the leaves.
- The base card is Delightful Dijon, layered with Whisper White and then Timeless Elequence DSP.
- The image piece is matted with Delightful Dijon, and then adhered to the card front using dimensionals.
- At the bottom of the image, a 1" strip of Botanical Garden Vellum.
- One side of a separate piece of vellum was coloured with delightful Dijon marker, and then 2 butterflies were punched out - a larger one and a smaller one. The Smaller one was punched using a piece of uncoloured vellum. The two butterflies were adhered together with a glue dot ans some black liquid pearl was added to the butterfly.
- The sentiment is from Greatest Greetings, and punched with a word window punch.
Stamps: You've Got This, Greatest Greetings
Inks: Black Memento, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Papers: Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, Timeless Elegance DSP, Botanical Gardens Vellum
Accessories:Word Window Punch, Large Butterfly Punch, Small butterfly punch, dimensionals, glue dot