For the challenge at Try Stampin on Tuesday I combined a DSP, the coordinating stamp set, and the Botanical dies. I chose not to use an Easter theme.
- The base cardstock is Hello Honey cardstock, layered with Whisper White.
- On the Whisper White layer, three 1 1/4" squares of English Garden DSP matted with 1 3/8" of Hello Honey cardstock were adhered near the bottom. Prior to adhering, the corners of all were rounded using the corner rounder punch and the edges were sponged with Tip Top Taupe ink. The two layers were adhered using dimensionals.
- One of the Botanical flowers was die cut using Hello Honey cardstock; the middle in Tip Top Taupe. The edges were sponged with Tip Top Taupe prior to adhering using dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from "And Many More", cut into a banner and adhered just under the flower above the squares.
- On the space above the squares, images of bees and butterflies were randomly stamped using Tip Top Taupe and Hello Honey. These images were from "Garden in Bloom"
Stamps: Garden in Bloom, And Many More
Inks: Tip Top Taupe, Hello Honey
Papers: Hello Honey, Whisper White, English Garden DSP, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch, 1 3/8" square punch, corner rounder punch, Botanical Builder dies, dimensionals