Friday, March 18, 2016

A Spring Lever Card - SUO Challenges #144

This is my first attempt at a Lever Card, and I will admit it was not easy.  I used the tutorial with Splitcoaststampers and I found that very helpful.

The challenge with SUO this week is "Welcome Spring"   and what is more of a harbinger of spring than a Robin.  So, I made the colouring of the bird from Honeycomb Happiness into that of a Robin and used several other SAB stamp sets to make a spring card.









 




Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, In the Meadow, Perfect Pairing
Inks: Black Memento, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Markers: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive), Marina Mist
Papers: Calypso Coral, Pretty Petals DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Curvy Corner Trio Punch, dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig





No comments: