Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wheelbarrow of 3D Flowers

I like shopping in thrift stores, perusing the shelves to see if there is anything that I can use to create objects for my craft table.
Today I found this cute little ceramic wheelbarrow with some vines going down it, a trowel in the back, with 3 little pots in the barrow.

So, I die cut some flowers and leaves using the Botanical Builder framelits and dies, attached them to wire stems and inserted them into some styrofoam hotglued into the bottom of the pots.  Only flowers were put into the two smaller pots, and leaves into the larger pot.  After the flowers/leaves had been hot glued into the pots, some moss was added around the plants.

Supplies Used:
Papers: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
Accessories: Botanical Builders dies/framelits, wire stems (non SU), hot glue gun, moss

I think this will make a good addition to my craft table.



No comments: