Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pot of Leaves

Yesterday I posted a picture of a pot of flowers I had made using the Botanical Builder Framelits and dies.

Each flower consisted of 3 petals, with a 4th petal used to hide the attachment of the metal stem.  A black stamen was adhered to the center, and after everything was dry, the flowers were fluffed up a bit.
A piece of styrofoam was hot glued to the bottom of the tiny terracotta pot, and the metal stem twisted into a spiral and hot glued in place.  After all flowers were inserted, some moss was added upon a hot glue base.

Today I am posting a picture of a pot of leaves.  The leaves were stamped using the Botanical Blooms using Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow, then die cut using the coordinating framelit.  I also die cut some leaves directly from the Botanical Gardens DSP, as the shape of the leaves fit perfectly with the dies.  They were added to the pot the same way was the flowers.

If you look closely you can see that I have added some pale green Washi tape to the lip of the pot.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...