- one fry box was die cut using Hello Honey cardstock; another was die cut using the Flowering Fields DSP. The two were adhered together.
- After burnishing the fold lines, the fry box was adhered together using strong tape.
- Large Oval Punch - 2 punchies in Hello Honey
- Medium Oval Punch - 2 punchies using the Flowering Fields DSP
- 1" circle punch in Whisper white for the cheeks - punch 2. Daub some Pink Pirouette ink on each to emulate some blush.
- Eyes: 3/4" circle punch - punch 2 in Whisper White; 1/2" circle punch - punch 2 in Basic black for the pupils. Adhere black circles to 1/2" white circles to form eyes. Glue them to the top of the front of the basket close together. Highlight the eyes using a white gel pen.
- Place a couple of dimensionals on the back of each 1" circle and stick 3 pieces of Baker's twine to each. Glue these circles under the eyes to form the cheeks and whiskers.
- Heart punch from the itty bitty accessory pack - punch 1 in Real Red. Turn it upside down and glue it for the nose.
Fill basket with grass and treats.
In summary, supplies used were as follows:
1. Fry box die
2. 1" circle punch
3. 3/4" circle punch
4. 1/2" circle punch
5. Large oval punch
6. Medium oval punch
7. White Baker's twine