- The baby carriage was made using a circle framelit cutting it on a folded piece of Rose Red cardstock slightly over the seam.
- Then 1/4 of the two closed circles was cut out.
- The top part of the carriage was made by punching a 2 3/8" scallop circle from Love Blossom DSP. This circle was cut in half. Taking one of the half circles, I found the midpoint, and drew lines from that midpoint to each scallop and center of each scallop. The piece was then folded back and forth, so tombo glue applied to the top and side edges, and maintaining the folds it was added to the top part of the carriage.
- A piece of different DSP was punched with the scallop edge punch and glued to the top edge of the carriage body.
- White gel dots were added along the edge and bottom of the carriage.
- The wheels were formed by punching two 3/4" circles and adding white dots along the outer edge of the circles. A Nordic designer button was attached to the circles using glue dots.
- These wheels were added to the carriage.
- I stamped "Hello Baby" from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto Pink Pirouette cardstock and a bow of Pink Pirouette was attached at one end and this was adhered to the carriage.
- Some Wink of Stella glitter was applied to the carriage.
The carriage was attached to a piece of Whisper White cardstock which was layered with Rose Red.
This was attached to the card front using dimensionals.
Below it a 1" strip of Rose Red cardstock was attached to the card front. A piece of Pink Pirouette ribbon was wrapped around it, and a bow attached to the middle.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Black Memento
Papers: Rose Red, Whisper White, Love Blossoms DSP, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, circle framelits, Scallop edge punch, 3/4" circle punch, Nordic designer buttons, white gel pen, 1/4" Pink Pirouette ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals.