I'd been wanting to make the baby dresser card for some time, and finally find a bit of a tutorial on one of Cindee Wilkinson's earlier blogs
Note: sponging is very important to emphasize the features of this card. Sponging was done with Blushing Bride.
- Start with pink pirouette cardstock 4 by 11, folded at 5 1/2 to form a top folding card
- The decorative label punch was used to create the feet of the dresser.
- Cut three pieces of cardstock for the drawers - 3 3/4 by 1"
- Cut one piece of cardstock for the top - 4 1/4 by 1/2"
- For the drawer handles, die cut 2 flowers per drawer for a total of 6 flowers. After the flowers are applied to the drawers a pearl is put in the center
- The top drawer is attached using dimensionals giving it the appearance of it being partially opened.
- The dresser topper is attached using dimensionals.
- Embellishments are made using the "Sweet lil things" DSP - the onesies on a hanger, bib, booties, duckie, and a diaper pin upon which the sentiment is stamped- all made using the coordinating framelits to the Something for Baby stamp set.
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:Black Memento, Blushing Bride
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Sweet Lil Thing" DSP, white Baker's twine, Something for baby coordinating framelits, pearls, Decorative Label punch, glue dots, dimensionals.