I used one of the SAB stamp sets (Honeycomb Happiness), and one of the Occasion stamp sets (Bear Hugs).
- The base cardstock is Real Red layered with Happy Heart embossing folder.
- On the left side a strip of Pretty Petals DSP stack was attached and a piece of Real Red ribbon adhered to the seam.
- The image, from the stamp set " was stamped with Black Memento on Whisper White, and coloured with ink pads and an aqua painter. Markers were used to colour the beak and feet.
- The sentiment from the same stamp set was stamped just below the image.
- On a separate piece of Whisper white I stamped a heart from "Bear Hugs" and die cut it using the coordinating framelits. A red glimmer paper heart was also die cut. The first heart was coloured with Real Red ink and an aquapainter,
- The image panel was adhered to the front of the card, after which the stamped heart was placed in the right "arm" of the chick, with the glimmer heart above. A smaller heart punched with the small heart punch was added above that.
Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Bear Hugs
Inks: Black Memento, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey, Tangelo twist marker, Real Red
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty Petals DSP, Red Glimmer Paper.
Accessories: 1/4" Real Red ribbon, Aqua painter, Happy Heart embossing folder, Small heart punch, Bear Hugs Framelits