When I got home I made a sympathy card, that I knew I would need soon for her husband and/her family. I used her favourite colour
- The card is a 5 by 5" square card with a Pear Pizzazz base.
- It is layered with Whisper White
- On a separate 4 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped 2 images from the stamp set "Heartfelt Sympathy" in Pear Pizzazz. - one at the upper right, and one at the lower left. The stamp-a-ma-jig was used to get the placement right. Tiny pearls were placed in each flower.
- In the middle of this, on a 1 5/8 by 2 /4" piece of Whisper White, I stamped the sentiment also in Pear Pizzazz. It was layered with Pear Pizzazz cardstock before adhering it to the center of the front of the image panel.
- The cardstock base was layered with Whisper White card stock. The image panel was adhered to the middle of the Whisper White layer.
Stamp: Heartfelt Sympathy
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, pearls