Sunday, December 20, 2015

Heartfelt Sympathy

Yesterday I went to visit my former Sister-in-law who is dying of bowel cancer.  She has 1 week to a month left to live.  Needless to say I found the visit very difficult and cried a few tears when I left.
When I got home I made a sympathy card, that I knew I would need soon for her husband and/her family.  I used her favourite colour

  • The card is a 5 by 5" square card with a Pear Pizzazz base.
  • It is layered with Whisper White
  • On a separate 4 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped 2 images from the stamp set "Heartfelt Sympathy" in Pear Pizzazz. - one at the upper right, and one at the lower left. The stamp-a-ma-jig was used to get the placement right. Tiny pearls were placed in each flower.
  •  
  •  In the middle of this, on a 1 5/8 by 2 /4" piece of Whisper White, I stamped the sentiment also in Pear Pizzazz.  It was layered with Pear Pizzazz cardstock before adhering it to the center of the front of the image panel.
  • The cardstock base was layered with Whisper White card stock.  The image panel was adhered to the middle of the Whisper White layer.
Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Heartfelt Sympathy
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, pearls

No comments: