Saturday, December 12, 2015

Red Glittery Winter Wishes

Hello everyone!  I'm back!
My hand surgery went well, and although my hand is still sore, I am able to type.  I haven't make a card yet, though, and I am under orders to made one today.
It's taken 3 weeks to get my craft room back in order.  I can't believe how much chaos affected by creativity!

The card I want to share today was made by Tracy Kelly who lives in Iqaluit, NWT and I think she did a superb job. It is a non SU card, but I thought you would like to see it. This card was part of a card swap we did with the Canadian Die Exchange group, and the focal image is acutally a die.  This girl moved to the NWT 6 months ago from a 3 bedroom house with a finished basement to a 2 bedroom apartment.  Kudoos to her!

As you can see, she uses some SU products - the Red Glimmer paper, the pearls, the embossing folder (now retired).

You'll see more of my work later.  My pre-order only arrived yesterday and I'm still putting stamp sets together.


This has nothing to do with the card, but I thought I'd send this on to you.  It is from Photobucket.
"What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an Apple?"  Answer in the comment section.

No comments: