Need another sneak peak?
This card is made using the SAB stamp "Flowering Fields"
- The base card is Wild Wasabi, layered with Daffodil Delight, and then Whisper White upon which the images will be stamped.
- The floral mages are coloured with a blender pen and various ink colours: Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Marina Mist and Melon Mambo for the flowers. The leaves were coloured with Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive. Some glitter was applied to the flowers using the Stella Wink glitter brush.
- The butterfly was coloured with Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay.
- Using a stamp from "Sheltering Tree" grass images were stamped between the flowers.
- The sentiment is also from "Sheltering Tree"
Stamps: Flowering Fields (SAB), Sheltering Tree
Inks: Black Memento, Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, and Old Olive
Papers: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/4" Daffodil Delight ribbon, Blender Pen, dimensionals. Stella Wink glitter brush.
Although I have made this into a card, I think they would make a wonderful note card set.