Tuesday, November 24, 2015

SU Updates and Weekly Deals (Nov. 24) Canada

1.  On-Line Extravaganza continues
This is a great opportunity to get some of those items on your wish list, or to do some Christmas shopping.

Here is a link to the list of all the items on sale

One of the items at 50% off is the bow punch.  Here is a Father's Day card I made using this punch.


The Ornate Tag Topper Punch is on sale at 30% off.  These are some Christmas tags I made using this punch.

The Gentle Peace Photopolymer stamp set is on sale for 20%.  Check out this card:

There are so many other items that are a terrific deal.  Call me (705-741-2955), e-mail me (mvanderform@gmail.com) or go to my website here

2.  Holiday Shipping:
This is a busy time of year, especially for  sending and receiving packages.  Give yourself more time for delivery of items.  If you wish to have your order by Dec. 24, place your order not later than Dec. 17.
And a final reminder, if you are sending a package directly to the recipient, they will receive a confirmation  e-mail.  Don't spoil the surprise!

3.  Weekly Deals:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: