- The image was stamped with Black Stazon ink on a piece of Window sheet.
- Then after the ink was dry, the image was coloured with copic markers, leaving some areas uncoloured.
- Then I place a piece of Dazzling diamond glimmer paper behind it, and walla, a glitter card without the glitter.
- The glimmer paper was cut to size, mounted on Basic Black cardstock.
- The Basic Cardstock is Basic Black, layered with embossed Whisper White cardstock. a piece of Real Red ribbon was added horizontally across this layer.
- The image was added to the card front using dimensionals. A bow was added to the side with a glue dot.
- The sentiment is from "Versatile Christmas".
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog