Monday, October 5, 2015

Silent Night

I used the Sleigh Ride edgelit set for the first time tonight and I just loved it.  The problem with participating in craft shows is that you get so busy getting everything ready you don't always have time to just play.

Tonight I decided I needed a break, and I just played.

  • I started with a basic cardstock of Night of Navy, and using Whisper White ink, stamped snowflakes all over the sky over 2/3 of the top of the card.
  • Then using the Fine Tip glue pen, I dabbed ink all over the snowflake covered sky, and added dazzling diamonds to the sky.  Too bad the picture doesn't really show the wonder glimmer of that night sky.
  • A piece of 4 by 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White was die cut using the edgelit with the buildings, and adhered it to the card front.  The piece of cardstock that was left was adhered to the inside of the card.
  • The sentiment is from the stamp set "Jingle All the Way"
Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: