- The screen divider card measures 5 1/2 by 11 inches, scored at 2 3/4, 5 1/2 and 8 1/4"
- After folding the card, I used the Decorative Label punch to create the feet.
- The opened card was punched with the Confetti Stars border punch
- In each panel was adhered a piece of Merry Moments DSP 2 1/8 by3 3/4"
- The images were stamped on Whisper White and matted with Real Red cardstock.
- The panel near the end was left blank to write a message on.
- The image in each panel was stamped with Memento ink and coloured with an aquapainter and ink pads, except for the black items on Santa. That was coloured with a black marker.
- Dazzling diamonds was applied to Santa's fur areas, the ribbons on the presents, the ornaments and star on the tree and Rudolph's nose and scarf.
- Then around the feet area I added some retired gold stamping glitter.
Stamps: Santa's Gifts
Inks: Black Memento, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Chocolate Chip, Soft suede, black stampin' marker
Accessories: Champagne glitter, Dazzling diamonds, Aqua painter, Two way glue pen, tombo glue.