I also got ready for a cardmaking class tomorrow night.
Tomorrow morning I have to be totally prepared.
But I wanted to make another card with the Sleigh Ride Edgelits. I had so much fun with it last night. Tonight I wanted to use all three of the edgelits. It was a bit tricky, and I had to repeat the die cutting a number of times. Then when I got everything just right, I made a mistake with the stamping of the sentiment. Some black ink had gotten on my finger and it smeared the words. So I decided to stamp it on a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock and added it over the error with dimensionals.
- The base cardstock is basic black, layered with Whisper White.
- the die cuts were layered on this Whisper White layer
- The first one I die cut was the houses - and that was die cut in Basic Black. Before attaching it to the card I stamped the snowflakes in the sky using Soft Sky ink.
- The second layer, the trees, was die cut in Basic Gray cardstock.
- Finally the horse and sleigh - die cut in Whisper White. I stamped a little doggie in the lower right corner, welcoming the individual home
- Dazzling diamonds was applied to this lower white layer.
- The sentiment is from"Jingle All the Way"
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog