For this one I made a background painted with clear blocks, markers, and a spritzer (filled with water) and used the stamp set "Remarkable You"
- The base card is Melon Mambo, layered with the watercolor background.
- This background was made by colouring a clear block with a SU marker, spritizing it lightly, and then painting with the block on a piece of Whisper White paper.
- After it was dry, the piece was covered with Versa Mark ink, and embossed with Clear embossing powder.
- Some White Tulle ribbon was adhered to a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock and adhered to the watercolored layer.
- The floral image from "Remarkable You" was stamped with Black memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock
- A blender pen was used to colour the flower - Melon Mambo & shaded with Smoky Slate. Some Soft Sky colour was added around the outside of the flower.
- The circle framelits was used to die cut the flower image.
- The sentiment, from "Best Thoughts" was stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White, and matted with Melon Mambo cardstock.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog