- The screen divider card is made by taking an 11 by 6" piece of Whisper White cardstock and score it at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, and 8 1/4"
- The Decorative Label punch is used to create the legs at the bottom
- Frances Martin has a video here that was very useful in helping me make the skeleton of the card.
- At the top I punched all the way along using the Confetti star punch.
- Each panel had the following layers: Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, and Soft Sky.
- Each image was embossing with gold embossing powder on the Soft sky layer. This layer was then sponged with Night of Navy ink, and a small amount of ink was sponged over the image.
- With a blender pen and soft suede ink, colour was applied to each image.
- The stars in the sky were punchies from using the border punch. Some dazzling details was put on the stars using a blender pen.
- At the bottom of each panel is a strip of dazzling diamond glimmer paper coloured with a Night of navy marker.
- Here's a close up of one panel
- The 3rd panel with the sentiment didn't show up very well in the picture above, so here is a close up. It was stamped with Black Memento.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Looking back at the card, it almost looks like it's been backlit by a light of some sort.
I wasn't sure I liked the card at first, but it's growing on me.