They are made using a variety of punches.
- Lots of Joy
- Real Red
- Whisper White
- Pink Pirouette
- Black stampin' write marker
- Scallop border punch (retired)
- 2" scallop circle punch (non SU)
- 1 3/4" circle punch
- 3/4" circle punch
- 1/8" hand held punch
- Dazzling details
- Gold stretch cord (non SU)
Punch the following:
- One (1) 2" scallop circle in Whisper White
- One(1) 1 3/4" circle in Pink Pirouette
- One (1) 3/4" circle in whisper White
- A long strip of Whisper white punched with the Scallop border punch - to be cut as needed
- A Real Red rectangle of 1 3/4 by 3" cut into 2 pieces on the diagonal
- Fold scallop circle in half (this is the beard). Trim the edges around the face. Adhere the folded end to lower part of Pink Pirouette circle (the face)
- Assemble the hat. First fold the tip down so that it lies over the face. Attach a 3/4" circle to the tip of the hat (the pom pom). Measure a strip of the scalloped strip of Whisper White and adhere to the front bottom of the hat. Trim as needed.
- Adhere the hat to the top part of the face, leaving a space for the eyes.
- Using the black marker, draw 2 eyes in the center.
- Apply dazzling detail to the pom pom, the scalloped trim. Use a blender pen to move the dazzling details to the areas you want.
- Punch a 1/8" hole in the left tip of the hat and insert cord or Baker's twine.
- Use the "To" and "From" stamps from Lots of Joy stamp set and stamp on the back of each Santa.