This card, too, uses the Christmas Cuties stamp set - the little angel. And she is so cute! She reminds me of my granddaughter, who also has blonde hair and likes purple.
This card is for the sketch challenge with Sketch Frenzy Friday
- I started by stamping the image using Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock. This little angel was coloured with a blender pen and ink pads.
- Using the ovals framelits, the image was die cut and matted withElegant Eggplant in the next larger size of the oval framelit.
- I added some dazzling diamond to the wings and her crown, and then did faux stitching around the periphery of the oval.
- The base card is Elegant Eggplant, layered with Whisper white and then Elegant Eggplant DSP.
- A Hello Yellow banner was added to the DSP layer about 2/3 of the way down the card.
- The oval focal image was adhered to the front, with the bottom edge slightly overlapping the banner.
- The sentiment "Peace" from "Good
- Greetings" was stamped directly onto this banner.
- An angel needs sparkly things, so I punched out one dazzling diamond glimmer paper flower using the Pansy punch, and 1 gold glimmer paper flower. For the middle I used the Petite Petal punch to punch a small flower in dazzling diamond glimmer paper. A paper snip was used to snip between the petals of all the flowers, and the petals were slightly turned up. They were adhered together using tombo glue, and then added to the card just slightly left of her feet
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog