Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Home for Christmas DSP Collage card - a CASE

I found this card on Pinterest.  It was made by Jan Inklenberg and was originally on Splitcoaststampers.
I love the Home for Christmas DSP and have made a lot of cards/projects with it.  Making a collage card using this DSP as a focal point made sense to me.  My card is a partial case as I changed a number of elements, but the idea belongs to Jan.





 
Card Inside

  • This is a 5 1/4 by 10 1/2" square card with a Real Red cardstock base and layered with Whisper White cardstock
  • Twelve 1" pieces of different patterns of the Home for Christmas DSP were punched using the 1" punch and matted with Real Red pieces punched with the postage stamp punch.
  • They were arranged and then adhered to the front of the card as shown in the picture.
  • The sentiment is from "Merry Everything" and die cut with the Labels framelit.  Dimensionals were used to mount it to the center of the card.  Rhinestones were added to both ends.
  • A snowflake embellishment was adhered to the upper right, and a bow made of silver cord was adhered to it.
Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: