I partially cased a card I saw on Pinterest - namely the tissue pop up box on the inside.
- The base cardstock of Mint Macaron was matted with Whisper White embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.
- Down the middle is attached a piece of Pretty Petals DSP matted with Mint Macaron.
- The imagae panel was first stamped with the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set using Mint Macaroon, then the swirl image from "Flowering Flourishes" was stamped with Black Memento
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, 5 flowers from the stamp set "Petite Petals were stamped using Mint Macaron. They were punched out using the Petite Petal punch. Three of the flowers are for the front of the card, and 2 for the inside.
- Using the Owl Builder punch, 5 small circles (the eyes) were punched using Black Glimmer paper. These were attached to the inside of each flower with a glue dot. But before doing that, the petals of each flower were curcled up slightly.
- A 1/4" strip of Mint Macaron was adhered to the bottom of the panel, and a 1/8" strip of black glimmer paper was added to the middle of that.
- The 3 flowers were added as shown in the picture above.
- The sentiment is from "Word Play" and die cut using the Lots of Labels framelits. I played around with the framelit to get the shape I wanted. Not sure if I suceeded. It was attached using dimensionals.
- After adhering the 4 by 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock, the tissue pop up box was made.
- Tissue Pop Up box: A 6 1/4 by 3" piece of Mint Macaron cardstock was scored at 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2, and 6" on the long side. Crease folds and burnish with a bone folder. Adhere the small flap to the bottom to create the pop up box.
- DSP was adhered to the top and front of the pop up. The opening for the tissue was created using a craft knife.
- Adhere the bottom and back of the box to the inside at the crease. When the card closes the box folds down.
- The sentiment was punched with the Word Window punch and adhered to the front of the box.
- The other two flowers were adhered to the top right of the inside layer.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog