Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Decorated Note Pads - Part 2

Today is the first day of Autumn, a season I enjoy very much.  However, I don't like what comes after.  And haven't we had a beautiful September?
It's been hard to stay indoors to do the work I need to do to get ready for my craft shows coming up.

Last night I finished decorating all the notepads that I'm going to for now.  I need to get on with other items to decorate.

Here are the last 2 that I did:



This covered notebook has a Mossy Meadow base, layered with Whisper White cardstock and Into the Woods DSP.  I used the stamp set "Woodland" as the focal point of this cover.  The image was stamped three times - first in Old Olive, and the two in front with Mossy Meadow.  I put some dazzling diamonds in the pathway leading to the back lot, and some interspersed among the trees. Snowflakes in the sky were stamped with Versa mark and covered with dazzling diamonds.
 5/8" striped cotton ribbon (Mossy Meadow) was tied near the bottom,
The sentiment is from "Good Greetings" (retired)

Real Red cardstock is used here, layered with Very Vanilla and then Home for Christmas DSP.  A Cherry Cobbler ribbon (retired) was tied near the bottom.
In the middle is a 3D poinsettia made from  die cut pieces a friend sent me.  The embellishments are retired as well.


No comments: