All the notebook covers are 10 3/8 by 8 1/8" scored on the long side at 5 1/8 and 5 3/8".
The cover for the note pad itself is 5 by 4" scored at 1 3/4 and 1 7/8".
- For this one the cover is Night of Navy On the design panel I used the embossed resist technique. The snow stamps from "Snow Flurries" was stamped using Versa Mark onto Whisper White cardstock and then embossed with White embossing powder. After sponging with Night of Navy in the surface was wiped with a paper towel to bring out the white snowflakes more.
- Some white Jute ribbon was tied around it.
- This is one of the Autumn ones with the base cover being Cajun Craze cardstock layered with Whisper White cardstock. A piece of this cardstock was masked off so that only a middle protion showed. This middle portion was sponged with Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Tangerine Tango. The leaves from "Vintage Leaves were stamped randomly along this panel with Black Memento ink.
- A piece of Burlap ribbon was placed around the note pad, tied with linen thread, and an antique brad held the 2 pieces in place. Two leaves left over from the Witches Hat project were also tied through the linen thread.
- My second fall/Thanksgiving one had a basic cardstock of Crumb Cake, layered with Whisper White and then Into the Woods DSP. A Crumb Cake panel in the middle was matted with Mossy Meadow.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock, The images from "Thankful Forest Friends" were stamped - the bear in Soft Suede, the fox in Cajun Craze, and the rabbit in Smoky Slate. Various framelits were used to die cut them - circles, ovals, etc. A piece of Pumpkin pie ribbon was tied at the lower half, and Autumn wooden element was tied to the bow.