Thursday, September 24, 2015

Christmas Cuties - Hand Stamped Sentiments # 221

I just love this stamp set and because I was in the mood to do some colouring, I got the set out.  The little guy in the snowsuit is just perfect for the sketch challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments
I hate to say it, but pretty soon most of the little ones will be looking like this - all bundled up against the cold.







  •  I started out by die cutting a 3 1/4" Whisper White circle using the circle framelits.
  • In the middle of this circle the image of the little child in the snowsuit was stamped, using Memento ink.
  • I coloured the image with copic markers, then stamped some snowflakes in Versa Mark and added dazzling diamonds.  I also added Dazzling Diamonds on the pompom of the hat, and the snow at his feet.
  • This was a little difficult, but I freehanded paper piercing around the perimeter of the circle.
  • In the upper left corner, I adhered 3 Home for Christmas enamel dots.
  • The basic card is Cherry Cobbler cardstock, layered with Whisper White and then Home for Christmas DSP.
  • In the middle I added a Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper strip, with the edges notched at both ends.  On top of that I added a smaller and longer strip of Cherry Cobbler, also with both ends notched.
  • The image circle was added to the middle of the card using dimensionals.
  • The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White, this being layered with Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper.  Both ends were notched.  It was adhered at the image end with tombo glue and at the other end with dimensionals.
Supplies Used: 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: