- I started with the image - the little jumping elf- and I coloured him with copics. I had to put some dazzling diamonds on the fur of his hat though, as well as the bells on his attire.
- The circle framelits were used to die cut this image, as well as the 2 pieces of Home for Christmas DSP.
- Using a fine tipped pen, stitch marks were drawn around all the circles, as well as the sentiment piece.
- The card base is Real Red cardstock layered withWhisper white which had been stamped all over with Versa Mark and then dazzling diamonds added on top of that. This makes a really sparkly background! Too bad it doesn't show up on the picture really well.
- Across the bottom is a strip of Real Red cardstock.
- Both DSP circles are adhered directly to the cardstock, but the image circle is adhered using dimensionals.
- The sentiment piece corners were rounded using the Corner Rounder punch, and adhered to the Real Red strip using dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog