It was very difficult to take pictures of this card because of the reflective nature of foil
Close up of image
- The base cardstock is Early Espresso, layered with Whisper White and then the striped gold vellum paper.
- The image was embossed with gold embossing powder on Early Espresso, and die cut using the Ovals framelits. A larger oval using gold foil paper was die cut as the mat.
- The sentiment was also gold embossed on Whisper White paper banner, and adhered below the image.
- 3 gold glimmer paper stars adorned the front of the card.
- This is the inside of the card. The focal image was stamped off 3 times, and the 4th time it was stamped inside the card. The image is faint enough that you can see it, and faint enough that you can write over it. I put some more gold glimmer stars on the inside.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog