- The Basic black cardstock card base was layered first with gold foil cardstock and then Whisper white cardstock embossed with Gently Falling embossing folder.
- A piece of Gold and white Vellum was adhered at the bottom of the card, and some 3/8" gold glitter ribbon was adhered at the top of it.
- The ornaments were die cut using the new Delicate Ornament Thinlet dies. First I die cut a basic black solid ornament, and then I die cut the more intricate ones using gold foil. I also die cut the pieces in the middle using Whisper white cardstock. I used the new Precision base plate, a little nervously I must say, to cut these dies. To my amazement it was quite easy.
- Thank goodness for the new fine tipped glue pen. It was a cinch to apply glue to these delicate pieces without getting glue all over the place.
- After adhering the delicate pieces onto the solid black background, the centers were added. To complete the center, I added a metal trimmed pearl.
- Some gold cording trim extends from the ornament top to the top of the card. I also tied some as a bow around the neck of the bigger ornament.
- The larger ornment was attached using dimensionals, overlapping the more narrow one.
- The sentiment is from "Wonderland".
Supplies Used (not from Christmas catalogue)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog