Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Timelsss Love - an anniversary card for Fab Friday #66

I've been in Vancouver for a week visiting my sister and just returned last evening.  Apparently I slept so well last night I did not hear a very loud thunderstorm nor did I see the of lightning.

So, after finishing some unpacking etc, I thought I'd make an Anniversary card using the sketch challenge with Fab Friday 


  • The base cardstock is Watermelon Wonder, layered with Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.
  • On this was attached to different patterns from the Cherry on Top DSP stack- one a less patterned Bermuda Bay blue, and the shorter one with vertical lines in all the new in colors.
  • One of the Fun Frames embossing folder was embossed on Whisper White cardstock and cut out. The edges were sponged with Bermuda Bay ink.
  • The image of the flower bouquet is from "Timeless Love" was stamped with Memento ink and coloured with the new In Colour ink pads and an aquapainter. Then some dazzling details was added to the flowers.
  • The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny wishes, is stamped in Bermuda Bay and punched out using the Word Window punch. It is attached to the Fun Frame just below the flower using glue dots.
Close up of image unit.

  • This unit is adhered to the front of the card using dimensionals.
  • Along the right side was added 3 metal rimmed pearls.
Supplies Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: