- Base card is Wonder Watermelon folded on top.
- The rest of the card is built on Whisper White which is the next layer.
- A piece of "Cherry on Top" DSP stack was attached at each end of this layer.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, the ice cream cone was stamped with Tip Top Taupe and cut out. Using a finger dauber, the same ink was used to sponge the sides and top to give the cone a 3D look.
- Three colours were used for the cone: Bermuda Bay, Wonder Watermelon, and Delightful Dijon. The Build a Tree punch was used to punch out the cones. Chocolate chip ink was used to add the chocolate sprinkles on each piece of ice cream.
- The cherry was stamped with Real Red ink and punched out.
- The sentiment was stamped in Bermuda Bay at the bottom of the card. The cone was then attached, and the cones were adhered using dimensionals.
- Before attaching this layer to the card base, a piece of 1" Watermelon Wonder scallop ribbon was attached to the left panel and tied in the middle with a piece of White Baker's Twine.
- Dazzling details was added to each layer of ice cream, and a bit on the cone. The cherry was attached on the top with a glue dot.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog