I used retired DSP "Back to Black" to make this background.
- The basic card is Basic Black cardstock, layered with Whisper White.
- On a smaller piece of Whisper White, I adhered Peel and Stick adhesive paper upon which I adhered the 1/8" pieces of DSP.
Close up of Herringbone pattern
- After the Herringbone design was completed, a piece of white Jute ribbon was adhered across the pattern. Then it was adhered to the Whisper white mat layer.
- The image from Serene Silhouettes was embossed with black embossing powder, and die cut with an oval framelit. It was matted with a Basic Black scalloped oval die cut. The two were adhered using dimensionals.
- After the image was attached to the card, a small piece of ribbon was cut, both ends notched, and a small piece of black baker's twine tied around it. The ends of the Baker's twine were wound through a black button and tied into a bow.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog