A challenge with another group was to make a Napkin fold card. I used the tutorial with Splitcoaststampers and the Something Borrowed DSP with the stamp set "For the New Two"
- Starting with a 12 by 12 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the scoring tool was used to create the score marks for the folds. Score at 3 and 9", turn the cardstock and score again at 3 and 9"
- Starting at one point, take your fingers and push it towards the center. Do the same for all the other corners.
- Smooth so that the corners are underneath and the fold is on top. Burnish with a bone folder.
- Take the corner folds and fold them back on themselves. Again, burnish well.
- The card base should look like this (mine has the DSP already attached.
Around the outside edges, Venetial crochet trim was adhered.
In the center, the floral images from "For the New Two" were stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with silver embossing powder. The sentiment was given to me by another group member. It was white, but I embossed it with silver embossing powder.
A band was wrapped around the card and tied with Organza ribbon.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog